Welcome to My Resume
Have A Look Around
Enthusiastic and dedicated, I’m seeking a marketing position where I can grow, develop, and make an impact. With a strong background in social good and the arts, I believe I can bring creative ideas and successful solutions to the table. Take a look through my CV site to find out more about what I have to offer.
Get To Know Me
Originally from North Carolina, I moved to London to pursue a BA degree in International Relations and a MA in Marketing. I have always been interested in foreign cultures, the arts, and social good which is why after moving back to the states I have pursued projects and jobs that promote the arts, community building, and positive messages. When I'm not at the office, I enjoy dancing at a studio, hitting the town with my friends, or searching Netflix for my favorite guilty pleasure - Jennifer Lopez movies. #MaidInManhattan
My Roles & Responsibilities
Senior Analyst, Social Media Strategy - American Express
April 2019 - Present
As the Sr. Analyst on the The Social & Display media team, I'm tasked with keeping the American Express Business handles fresh, up to date and compliant. I manage the editorial calendars, agency creative work, influencer marketing, and inter-Amex team partnerships for @AmexBusiness on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
• Editorial content calendar owner for all @AmexBusiness channels.
• Full end to end marketing campaign content curation & creation with agencies
• Point person for influencer marketing on the channels
• Partnering with PR, our Enterprise handle, and internal teams globally to create social hit moments for the business
• On site event coverage lead for key AmexBusiness events
• Oversee analytic tracking, sentiment tracking, and data analysis on the platforms
• Community management and engagement
• Compliance and monitoring lead, overseeing our social monitoring agency and our Risk/Legal approvals on all content
• Owner of the team budget
• Active lead on company product launches for organic social
Product Analyst - American Express
August 2017 - April 2019
As a member of the Global Content team at American Express I have worked on many projects. First and foremost managing our internal intranet called Community, connecting 7K+ of our colleagues in our B2B business unit along with managing our knowledge database. Also on this team I created and help maintain the intake process for all new content requests as well as all analytic reporting for our content campaigns and team KPI's.
Manage Community knowledge articles, Chatter posting, and overall engagement on the platform
Strategize and create internal marketing campaigns with partner teams
Create and maintain an editorial calendar for all online interest groups within the Community platform
Track all Global Content campaign KPI's and report back to partners & stakeholders
Record and analyze metrics across all 4 director teams and provide VP level scorecards.
Create images, posters, and videos for engagement and communications.
Manage and maintain our knowledge repository of collateral and information for our sales and account development colleagues.
Community Manager - HelpsGood
February 2016 - July 2017
As the community manager on the HelpsGood Team I was the day to day contact for our clients. In this role I created editorial calendars, reports and analyzed analytic data, conceptualized and executed social activations, managed advertising budgets, and ensured all social channels were running smoothly.
Campaigns I've Worked on: Love Has No Labels, IAmAWitness, Smokey Bear, Keep America Beautiful, Ad Council, New York Collaborates for Autism/Night of Too Many Stars, The Partnership for Drug Free Kids, TEACH.org, BlindNewWorld, Fountain House, A Better Balance, Games For Change, Discovery Kids.
Created and executed editorial calendars for clients across their social channels Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat and others.
Devised marketing campaigns and initiatives to create lift and moments on social.
Daily Moderation, replies, engagement.
Influencer Outreach – Cultivating relationships with social media influencers to gain their support of our efforts.
Reporting – Composing weekly reports to communicate results of a social program.
Image production – Creating social images to fill the content calendar according to editorial themes.
Content curation – Scraping the internet for relevant content to be shared across social channels in a real-time environment.
Project Management/Content Production : Create timelines and produce content deliverables for the social calendars with design teams. Ensure all projects on staying on timeline
Running social ad budgets and optimizing for best results
Attending client events and being the "On the ground" social presence
Brainstorming and pitching social activations for clients
Collaborating with other companies and agencies.
Marketing Assistant/Event Supervisor - ArtsBrookfield
July 2015 - December 2015
As a part of the global Arts Brookfield team, I helped execute marketing activities for events happening in Brookfield's New York region buildings including Brookfield Place New York, the former World Financial Center.
• Managed event marketing staff onsite
• Managed photographers, videographers, and press at all region events
• Designed promotional assets for events over the Fall and Winter performance seasons
• Conducted paid social media campaigns on Facebook
• Managed social media for the New York region buildings and Brookfield Place New York Complex
• Created weekly website and social analytic reports
• Updated the company website with web listings of events, press information, and more
• Executed and facilitated ad buys with multiple organizations
• Oversaw installation and maintenance of signage for events at all New York region buildings in Manhattan
• Assisted in image database maintenance
• Created and executed weekly email blasts
• Worked in collaboration with our corporate marketing team to execute retail tie in’s to our events.
Marketing Manager, Sol Dans Company - London, UK
March 2012 - Present
In charge of online and offline marketing for the dance company. Overseeing the enhancement of the company’s websites and social media sites through detailed marketing campaigns. With the use of online analytic tools the company has increased its public reach to an average of 15,000 people per week. Organized company events such as workshops and shows as well as a liaison between the dance company and film, TV, and production companies.
• Designed company website - www.soldanscompany.com
• Designed founders website - www.melodysquire.com
• Created new company logo and supported the creation of a branding campaign for a sister company.
• Developed and implemented Facebook ad campaigns and a successful social media strategy.
• Built and distributed all print collateral including posters, flyers and business cards.
• Organized and publicized workshop events, video shoots, and company functions.
Digital Marketing Intern, AKA Advertising - New York, New York
March 2015 - June 2015
In order to learn more about the digital space particularly in the role of advertising and the arts, I began an internship at AKA working with the various sections of the company.
• Built and trafficked online ads through Sizmek operating software
• Assisted the Digital Team in briefing in new projects and content
• Communicated with the studio team to create collateral and new art for websites
• Updated Adwords accounts for 10 different shows daily
• Conducted outreach to influential bloggers and social media influencers to partner with them in order to create buzz around shows.
Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, and others. Knowledge of scheduling/listening platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout, Zoomph.
With daily deadlines in my current job, time management is a must. I coordinate multiple projects for numerous clients in a fast and effective manner in order to hit deliverable dates.
Knowledge of database systems such as Salesforce, Meditech, Basecamp, Sharepoint, Portfolio, Insightly, Asana.
Keeping the heartbeat of a campaign going requires a good social strategy. As the pulse of a social campaign I help create and execute strategies in order to optimize engagement and reach while communicating our story.
Communicating is key for an effective campaign and an effective working environment. I work hard to create a synergy that resonates both within the company and outside to our audience.
Working knowledge of analytic and reporting tools such as Union Metrics, Zoomph, and native analytic insights.
What I’ve Learned
MA, International Marketing
Hult International Business School - London, UK
2012 - 2013
Bringing over 120 nationalities around the world together, Hult is a global business school offering its students a chance to learn and create business ideas in an international setting. Studying at this school gave me the opportunity to not only understand how to work with different cultures but how to succeed in a world that is becoming smaller and more connected everyday. During this marketing degree I devised media plans and marketing strategies for multiple companies including Bupa International, F.Hinds Jewelers, and Snugg. These projects and assignments helped develop my understanding of branding, advertising, and digital marketing and just how they all connect.
Understanding the Consumer
New Product Development
Strategic Brand Management
PR & Corprate Communications
User Experience and Design
BA, International Relations
Hult International Business School - London, UK
2010 - 2012
Being passionate about the international political scene as well as current affairs I chose to pursue a degree that would not only allow me to interact with people from all over the world but would also expand my way of thinking on different issues facing the world today. While in class I would work in teams of people from every part of the globe to critically analyze political situations and get to the root of problems.
Introduction to International Relations
Cross Cultural Communications
World History Since 1945
International Organizations and Regimes
Global Political Economy
Accounting & Finance
Performance & Live Art